Tuesday, August 11, 2009

5 Stupid things i have done this month

okay it might not really be this month.. but its between last month and this month..
so anyway..

Stupid thing no.1

Suctions cups for health therapy are fun to play with. Its like this suction cup thing with a pump attached to it. So you place the suction cup on the desired area on your body, pump the air out and it will automatically stick onto your body.


Your skin would look something like this

My dad tried it..i helped him put it on his back and he said it hurts. His skin literally looks like the one in the picture! DISGUSTING BALL OF SKIN..

he said it hurts so i wanted to prove my manlyness so i tried it lor..

i put it on my leg, my stomach, my back..

doesnt really hurt that much.. proves that im very manly la.. =D

and then i tried it on my face..

yes.. my face..

i yelled out to my mum then she came rushing thinking that the house was on fire... then when she saw my face she all like.. "where got people so stupid put it on the face one!?"



the result.. half my face looking like pikachu for a week.

i had to explain over and over again why my face was like that and how it happened.

i tried to make myself look cool and said i was involved in a bar fight and got punched in the face...

no one bought the story..

its gone now BTW

Stupid thing no.2

Was chatting with Den.. i asked her why she didnt go to work.. and this is how the convo goes..

Kj: Eh why didnt you to work today? did u take leave? are u sick or what?

Den: yeah.. Im sick..

Kj: @_@ Again?

Den: love sick babe

Kj: omg, ur weird.. i hate getting sick.. would suffer for 1 week.. ARE YOU QUARINTINED?

Den: swt, die la u. you are darn blur.. if a girl comes to u and start hitting on u... u would still be blur..

Kj: >_<

Den: i dunno.. am i?

Kj: if a girl comes to hit me.. ill evade each hit with my cat like reflexes! MEOW!!!

Den: ...ther u go.. u are blur..

Apparently Den wasnt sick and hitting didnt really mean HITTING..

if you had difficulty understanding this convo.. then HIGH 5! we are alike..

if you still had difficulty understanding even after i have explained it.. too bad.. you're own your own..

sorry

Stupid thing no. 3

i went back to hometown few weeks ago for my cousins wedding..

few hours prior returning back to PJ my phone battery was dead so i charged it..

i needed to charge my phone for as long as i can or i might spoil the battery..

.. so i "cleverly planned" to wait until the last minute when my dad started the car and was about to leave then ill only unplug the charger..

so i waited... and i forgot.. until the last minute.. when i was already in the car.. i ran upstairs.. got my stuff and went back into the car starting our long journey home..

the next day.. when my phone battery was almost half dead again.. i looked for my charger..

couldnt find it..

searched for it in my bag.. the car.. my bag.. (there wasnt many places to look for)

it was past midnight and i needed to charge my phone or i would not have a phone to use in coll the next day.. so i used the USB cable to charge the phone.. (thank god)

it wasnt really good tho.. left it the entire night and it still wasnt fully charged..

i had to ask everyone i know for a charger (if i didnt ask you means i know that you didnt have the charger for my phone model =P.. its n85 btw)

yeeyang was the godsent savior to my aid.. he had this charger converter i didnt existed..

so now i could use the old nokia chargers in my house to charge my n85.. YAY


its this thingamabob over here..

but still it wasnt that great.. wasnt sure if my phone was fully charged anot.. everytime i charge my phone i feel like im hurting it.. T_T


we didnt have to time go back to my grandma house just to get the charger.. so my dad called my uncle to deliver it since he was coming to PJ..

i was so happy when he came back.. he took out the charger.. and it turns out it was the WRONG charger.. dam potong..

it didnt even look like a phone charger! it was like.. some retro cable thingy to charge some retro thingy.. i dont know.. =.= and the obvious "nokia" word wasnt on it..

so he went back and my dad told him to look for it again.. this time he specified what the charger looked like and stuff.. but then i thought.. how hard could it be to find it!?!

next day.. was in the car.. my dad told me my uncle couldnt find it.. so i though.. some idiot must have stolen the charger.. have to spend around rm50 to buy a new one..*sigh*

then i opened the dashboard in my dad's car...


it was in here all the time

turns out i was the clever idiot who put the charger in the car.. looked for it in stupid random places.. troubled yee yang and my uncle.. and hurt my beloved n85..

great job kaijie..

Stupid thing no.4

was doing ib homework in Lan class.. Mr Sushkov told us to write a mission statement for your company..

I created an Ice Cream company called Victorious Co.. with a very cool mission statement.. (im not gonna write it all down.. it very long) like with great power comes great responsibility, saving the world one step at a time.. by selling ice creams.. pretty cool huh.. =)

even Neesha said it was cool.

so then i created a motto.. "LIVE TO LICK"

it didnt sound weird at first.. you lick ice creams.. so it thought it was pretty good.. proud of myself.

then when Neesha saw my mission statement.. she was like.. woah... what?! "Live to Lick?"

Then she made a gang peace sign and stick her tongue out in the middle of the index and middle finger (use your imagination guys)

I was like.. WOW NEESHA! you're a genius.. i could actually set up a company with great ice creams, great mission statement, great motto and a great pose!

I was going to do all those during ib class... UNTIL.. Neesha told me the bad news..

"Victor. do u know what that means? *does pose* I shook my head..

"It means vagina..." then i couldnt stop LMAO-ing.. i cant believe i was gonna do a vagina pose in front of ib class..

lucky!

Stupid thing no.5

The last stupid thing i did this month was.. posting how stupid i was in my blog..

great job kaijie.. =.= you have just announced to the world how stupid you are..

OKBYE
XOXO

1 comment: