Saturday, July 18, 2009

FLASH BACK!

oh my god.. i am a failure..
this time 2 weeks without blogging but there were kind of so many things going on..

well lets go back in time..

*ZOOM!!*

Last Tuesday...

My whole month holiday were over and back to college.
New subjects, new lecturers, new classmates and new TIMETABLE...

WTH LA.. really hate my timetable this sem..

class starts at 8am and ends at 1pm.. still the same.. but i have no breaks..

5 hours of non stop adrenaline pumping ICPU class.. it requires alot of mental strength to concentrate and not fall to sleep.. so far a have not succumb to the annoying sandman...

No more hanging out with LI CHUNG..



miss you man... (in a very non gay way)
and ofcoz shafique, nyit yang and trina la..

ok back to college talk..
taking data management, LAN, International Business and Econs this sem..

i made a rough sketch of the lecturers



from left, Mr Shawn Lecont (he IS short, feel happy standing beside him, kinda stoner), Mr Ari( funny guy, wants to be prime minister of Malaysia), Mr John Sushkov( dam funny and cool guy, has very little hair), Mr Moaz (he knows basically everything you wanna ask, and has alot of lame jokes, sometimes not funny)

SO BASICALLY... my 2nd sem is fun.. except the fact that i get very hungry after the 1st period..

now we zoom back to last Friday!

*ZOOM*

made a deal with a guy in lowyat.net and got myself a new phone!!




LG ARENA, very awesome phone..

went to meet him at summit after college and had to call my dad for the money (it was 1400 btw, he bought it for 1800 and used it for only 2 weeks so its a SWEET DEAL!)

but.... my dad wasnt free so he ask me to call my mum.. that is when everything started to get bad..

my mum wasnt a big fan of handphones.. so she didnt really like that im spending 1400 on a second hand phone..

met him at starbucks, good honest looking guy

sat down and he showed me the phone.. better than i expected lor.. no scratches at all.. wanted to just give him the money, go home and play with my new phone!!..

BUT NO...! mummy had to "talk" with him.. she said..

"so your phone rm1400 ah? secondhand wor.. do you know after you buy a car you would instantly lose 30%? how bout you sell the phone for rm1200 la"

the guy and me was like... WTH!? then my mum started to bargain like in pasar malam.. she was VERY GOOD in bargaining.. and after almost and hour, she managed to slash off rm100..

so the phone was rm1300.. kind of pity the guy.. and i was very embarrassed the way mummy acted.. =.= already made deal ma.. how can like that? but anyway she saved a hundred bucks and went home smiling..

went home after that and played with the phone.. AWESOME~~! have been waiting for almost a year to get my new phone and finally the time has come..

ok now back to current time

*ZOOM!!*

fell sick yesterday.. and feel horrible today.. runny nose sorethroat and feel like the room is spinning.. stuffed my nose with tissue to prevent watery mucus from dripping down.. and i sound like donald duck!

really hope its not swine flu >_<

ohyeah and another thing.. i just sold my phone.. LOL

yes i did.. and i earned rm50! just advertised it on lowyat.net and someone msged me the next day saying that he wants the phone for 1350..

oh well.. touch screen phones are REALLY hard to use.. would rather stick with the conventional keypad.. so i drove to Asia Cafe to meet him (took me 10mins to drive there.. BEAT THAT!) had a major headache.. but with my high pain tolerance.. i was able to go home safely.. =P

until like my COD( cash on delivery) experience.. he didnt have a MUMMMY to nag about the price.. thank god..

he just checked the phone and gave me exactly 27 pieces of rm50 notes! (i dont have a camera anymore coz i sold my phone =( so i cant take the picture of all the money)

so now i have rm1350 to spend... WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!

BYE
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. i'll tell u what to do with that money...
    buy me dinner.. haha...that would be so sweet~~*puppy dog eyes* haha

    ReplyDelete