Wednesday, June 17, 2009

ZOMGWTFBBQ!! Kaijie has a blog!?

Yes, the unexpected, unthinkable thing thought unhappenable (don't know if it’s a real word) has just happened. I have a blog.

My holidays have already started for about 2 weeks already and I’m super bored. So I thought, “Hey why don’t a start a blog?”

No more TV stoning, monitor staring, bed sleeping boringness. I’m in for some hardcore blogging fun!!

Ok maybe not, but at least Ill be able to do something new and kill time, and if possible, improve my English writing skills?

The only drawback is I do not have a camera (my chaplang phone does not have a camera). I know it sucks. I won’t be able to post those interesting, mind blasting pictures for you all to see lor. But Ill get one soon, I hope.

Another reason why I thought blogging would be fun was because last year, Wei Seong asked me “ Eh kaijie you don’t have blog meh? I tot you very happening wan..” LOL. I didn’t know my life was so HAPPENING.

So ok lor, you all can see those “Happening” moments in my life all posted in this blog. =.=

I’m going to have to explore a bit about blogging, because I’m a noob. This is my FIRST time blogging, paiseh. So please don’t blame me if I did something stupid. Then again….. I do stupid things all the time.

But still.. be nice!

OK bye

3 comments:

  1. HI KAIJIE! :D
    SEE I SO GOOD! IM THE FIRST ONE WHO LEAVE COMMENT IN UR BLOG! HAHAHA!
    IM HAPPY TO KNOW THAT YOU KNOW HOW TO LINK PEOPLE D! HAHAHA
    HAVE FUN BLOGGING. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I guess you know who I am.
    Im Jia Min's cousin Atun (liang chun)
    or AsianSpark in the web.

    Have fun blogging!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My blog is not in this account.
    I made a mistake..?

    www.asianspark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete