Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice..

Ok la, everyone has been saying my blog ended before it even started… just two posts and one whole week without an update. (Maybe the first one wasn’t counted, but who cares! XD)

In actual fact, my week had been kind of full of action packed fun activities. Let me list them down.

1) Watched Drag me to Hell
2) Went to Lowyat and Sungai Wang
3) Shueze stayed over
4) Played badminton
5) Watched Night in the Museum 2 ( I know im slow so SHADDUP)
6) Lan Party
7) Celebrated I Ting’s pre-birthday lunch.
8) Celebrated Fathers day
9) Went to Genting
10) Watched Last House on the Left
11) Cut my hair
12) Celebrated I Ting’s surprise party.

See, so many things, so I was sort of busy with LIFE la.

Ok number 1, went to 1u with gang, mainly to meet up with Shueze who has been studying in Singapore.

Bought tickets to Drag Me to Hell and entered the cinema kind of mentally prepared.




So about this movie, 3 words

DAM FUCKING SCARY.

I was super wrong, I thought with the cheesy movie name, Drag me to Hell would be an OK movie and not too scary.

I was practically slouched on my seat using my knees to block the screen (leaving a little gap to watch the movie so that I wouldn’t waste my 10 bucks) and both my hands to cover my ears.

All because of this woman. MRS GANUSH



Just look at the poor girl’s face, so terrified. Anyway she’s kind of okay looking. Alison Lohman =)







And this is the part when she vomits earthworms into her mouth. EWWWWWWWWWWW

I admit this movie made me jump up my seat a few times! And I bet many of you all have also screamed like a helpless girl la.. just admit it.

It’s the way the director (Sam Raimi, director of the Spiderman movies) made it, Mrs Ganush just pops right in front of your face without warning.

So if you think you’re very MAN and want to prove your manlyhood, go ahead and watch it.

Just don’t try to embarrass yourself. =P

Ok number 2, me, Shueze, Kah Joon, Brian Cheah and Loh went drove to Lowyat. Totally stoned there, didn’t buy much.

Then we went to Sungai Wang for some Gundam Shopping for Shueze. It was his “dream” to own one so I suggested to buy it at Sungai Wang cause it would be cheaper compared to Toys “R”Us.

After some brain aching decision making, Shueze finally decided to buy the Gundam Arios.




TADA.. dam cool looking Gundam.



It can even transform into a plane!! Just like transformers. *drools*

After forking out 50bucks to help Shueze pay for the 120bucks Gundam, he decided to stay over at my place and build the gundam..

The main entertainment of buying a gundam is the building process. So, yeah, I get to build the gundam too! Dam fun la..

Took approx 4 hrs to finish the gundam and it is now on display in Shueze’s room.

Felt kinda nostalgic when we started playing with it like little kids.. XD Picking up the gundam imagining its flying and shooting imaginary laser and making our own sound effects..

PEW PEW PEW!!! BOOOOM!! LOL Retards...

3) Next day we went to play badminton

Brian came to my house to fetch us to 3k sports complex. Sound dam cool but it actually means kemudahan ke.. something shit..

Brian was super hungry and was kinda cranky, wanted to go to Atria to eat Hakka Mee, but we were slow so he had to wait for us to get ready.

Then we got in the car and left…. Then I forgot I left Kah Joon’s guitar book and Brian had to turn back to my house.. kinda tulan edi..

Snatched the book and got into his car and left my house again..

Then I remembered… Eh we’re going to play badminton right.. how come I’m not bringing my badminton racquet.

Brian was freaking pissed now and just shouted cause we had to go back to get my racquet again…

SORRY >_<

All three of us we’re dam quiet in the car.. until we reached 3k sports complex.. LOL.

Met Boon Wei, Eng Yuan, ZY and Munhon there.

Haven’t played badminton for almost 2 years already..distance judgement of the shuttlecock was completely screwed..

I got a high ball and was ready to lay a smash on them..
Correct stance and all…….

Ball coming down….

Swung my racquet as hard as I could and was kind of sure I hit the shuttlecock…

….. Missed.

The shuttlecock dropped beside me and they scored a point..
Dam paiseh lor.. and that didn’t end there.. it happened for a few times before I got my kick back..

Played until was completely drained and has blisters on my thumb.. =.=

Didn’t have any photos lor.. no camera..


4) Watched Night in the Museum

Went out to 1u to celebrate Hon Leong’s birthday. Met up with BU3 friends again.

Hon Leong lah!.. didn’t plan anything at all.. just call us to go 1u… to stone…

We decided to best way to kill time was to watch a movie.

Somehow we landed on Night in the Museum 2.



I was like.. ok lor.. but I wanted to watch State of Play.

But since I’m such a nice guy I gave in and watched Night in the Museum 2 lor.. =D

The movie was OK, not bad… but not too good either. Yawned throughout the entire movie.

Not because I was bored.. because I was sleepy.

Definitely liked the first one better. But thus movie had Amy Adams..!



So pretty…

Basically she’s the main attraction of the movie.. for me la… XD

5) After 1u went to Shueze house for Lan Party.

F.Y.I , a lan party is a party when everyone brings their own laptop/ desktop over, connect it to a wireless connection and sama sama play lan games.

My com was a desktop, so I kinda lazy bring my computer. Kah Joon, Kp, Brian and Wei Seong brought theirs and plugged in their laptops on Shueze’s dining table.

It would have been a perfect Lan party if the connection was smoother, Brian’s laptop screen was bigger (4 of his laptop screen would equal to mine, can you imagine how small that is) and if Aq, Zy, engyuan and other ppl hadn’t been owning.

But I somehow respect Brian for being able to play dota using his uber small screen la..

A lot of shouting and cursing throughout these tense moments. (too bad I got no camera to take picture..)

After losing 2 games straight,” Lan party gang” decided to play with the public, then the fun starts.

At least they won another 2 games lor.. and they played until 3am.

Fought for Shueze’s bed, share some ghost stories and slept until it was noon and the sun was shining on our asses.

Dam tired la.. and Im only halfway done. Gonna continue some other time..
BUH BYEE..

No comments:

Post a Comment